Beginners Balance Skills Lab
Time | Location
Our Beginners Balance Skills Lab 4 week Program, is designed for those searching for the fundamentals of a crow, a side crow, and 10 more other arm balances. With this program, you will build strength, gain self-confidence, and develop foundational arm balancing skills.
Each class starts with Vinyasa-style warm-up to get the body prepped, which will lead you into a specific arm balance. In order to advance your physical yoga practice, it takes focused training in specific areas of strength, flexibility, and balance. This program gives you the benefits of longer holds, higher repetitions, and more challenging moves that are fun, but also push you into achieving that goal.
Remember learning these movements, the building of strength and awareness takes time patience, and commitment.
What does this 4-week program include:
- Step by step instructional in every class
- Techniques, alignment, and usage of props
- Workbook with special daily drills, meditation & journaling
- Video tutorials to help you with your workbook
- 1:1 live call for Q&A
- 1x free class pass, to one of our BUDOKON Hamburg Classes
What will you gain?
- Build strength and stability
- Increase your flexibility and mobility
- Develop new skills while increasing body awareness
- Physical & Emotional balance
Save your the dates:
Wednesday, May 19
Wednesday, May 26 & 29
Wednesday, June 2
Wednesday, June 9 & 12
Program max for 10 attendees
- Beginners Balance Skills Lab€90€900€0